2013- 2022 "Controversies in Game Theory"
A series of workshops focusing on applications of game theory at ETH Zurich and University of Zurich, now running for the 9th time.
Topics of past workshops were:
- Homo Oeconomicus vs Homo Socialis
- Social Preference Theory & Mechanism Design
- Game Theory and John F. Nash
- Social Norms and Cooperation
- Collectives and Individuals
- Humans and Algorithms
- Human and Machine Learning
The latest program is available at: Controversies
- Documents Download the documents related to this project here
- Category General info